Custom Search

Natural Cure Aids

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cure all sickness natural

Dear All,

Let me tell you a little about me before I get started. My name is Shadiyah I am 28 married with 2 kids. A boy and a Girl. Living in Brooklyn NYC have been tough with all these diseases all around. My Family have had it all this few years . Getting sick and sick constantly.I had it all with Allergies , Strep , Eczema, Coughing and Pain all over my body.My Husband also had the same. My Son age 5 with Eczema of his eyes. My Daughter age 3 with Constant month to month with high fevers of 106.Doctors not knowing the causes of her Fever. She Also had pneumonia
I was just tired of my family constantly getting sick. I don't like to take Medicine and believed that there is a natural cure for every sickness.

The Wide Spread of Sore Throat like Strep throat infections and Major Coughing that last weeks to month. Viruses like Swine Flu spreading world wide . Allergies becoming more common then before. Skin problem such as Eczema effecting many people especially children.Pneumonia patients getting Hospitalized.


How should we go about to cure all these sickness the natural way !! NO ANTI-BIOTICS

Well let me Tell you. I tried it my self when I was sick for weeks with Strep they gave me Antibiotic saying nothing can help me but these Pills. I have intestine mucus problem already so taking that made me more sick than ever. Coughing out Phlegm. Fever. OO I felt like i was dying. So I looked up online to find out what can help

The MIRICLE of MANUKA HONEY spf 16+ , Black Seed Herb and Colloidal SILVER Made me get Better within Days.

For My young daughter I use Trilight Herbs Fever Few Cough Away And Scott out. Also Homeopathic Medicine

For My Son I used Honeyderm products and His eyes and skin looking much better.

My Husband used the Manuka Honey and Homeopathic for His Cough.

All these natural Medicine help my family to get better fast with no side effects. To continue to say healthy and not to get sick we take Black Seed Daily. It is a very immune Boot Herb .It is know as the "CURE FOR ALL SICKNESS". You can use it for pain externally as a rub and internally for many things. Intestine problem constipation,cancer aid etc....

Here are many of the web sites I go to purchase my Natural Aid Items
http://www.trilighthealth.com/trilight/

http://www.sweetsunnah.com/

http://homeopathicusa.net/

http://www.honeyderm.com/

I also go to my local health food store to pick up the other items like Manukah and the Colloidal Silver. I hope these links would help someone Please Feel BETTER FAST.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home